Based in New York, NY
DescriptionDon’t F**k Up is a 2-6 player pub game of skill, reflexes, and a test of your ability to follow one simple instruction. Like Pong, a single ball bounces around the playing field in search of players to score on. Unlike Pong, each player protects their wedge-shaped goal by placing and holding a finger on the touchscreen to create a defensive sphere. The longer you hold, the bigger your sphere grows – but don’t hold for too long, or it’ll slowly deflate and leave you defenseless.
HistoryDon't F**k Up was conceived as our entry for the Grasshopper Game Jam in March, 2013. Grasshopper NYC is an NYC startup aiming to create gaming lounges for grown-ups, centered around their custom-built touch-enabled game tables. Over a frenzied 48-hour development cycle, we ended up with a simple, but surprisingly fun multiplayer game that won third place in the jam. Since then, we've continued to work on the game, demoing it for our designer friends and including it as a digital selection for the 2013 Come Out and Play Festival, where it was the subject of a Kotaku video feature.
- Simple yet sticky gameplay creates an even playing field for gamers - and non-gamers! - of all stripes to enjoy.
- Keep the volley alive, or try to take out a specific target with innovative touch input mechanics.
- Play head-to-head, or set up a free-for-all with support for up to 6 players at once.
Don't F**k Up on Kotaku YouTube
Awards & Recognition
- "Selection, Come Out and Play Festival" New York, July 2013
- "Third Place, Grasshopper Game Jam" March 2013
- "Which is why I’m fascinated by the Grasshopper Round Table, and the game Don’t F**k Up, developed by Studio Mercato."
- Chris Person, Kotaku
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Studio Mercato
Studio Mercato is an independent game studio based in New York City.
More information on Studio Mercato, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Don't F**k Up Credits
Josh Raab, Ben Serviss
Shuichi Aizawa, Hari Mohanraj, Neil Sveri